Modern vehicles are outfitted with so many features, you may not even be aware of everything your Chevrolet can do! If your vehicle features factory-installed remote start and heated/cooled seats, they can be programmed to work together.
5 Simple Steps
- From your vehicle's home screen, select 'Settings'
- At the top of the settings menu, find the 'Vehicle' tab
- Scroll down and select 'Remote Lock, Unlock and Start'
- Scroll down until you find 'Remote Start Auto Cool Seats' and 'Remote Start Auto Heat Seats'
- Make sure both settings are toggled on (the toggle indicator should appear green when on)
That's it, you're done! Now when remote starting your vehicle in cold weather your seats will automatically heat; in hot weather, they will automatically cool!